Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Wow Time sure flies!

May is half over and I have not posted anything for a long time. So I thought I would update my progress, or lack of progress.

My queen size Aster quilt is sitting patiently in her bag waiting for me to finish her sashing. 
Theo's quilt is all cut out and waiting to be put together. I used the tumbler template for his lap quilt. 

I still have not found my camera's battery charger...grrr . I will just have to figure out how to post using my cell phone which takes horrible pics.


Emilee's baby quilt is waiting for quilting. I used the disappearing 9 patch in baby flannels. So sweet but I feel it looks a little to busy when all is said and done and think just using the 5 inch squares for a more simple quilt might of even looked better.  I am thinking of getting a walking foot as soon as I can afford one and quilting it my self. I fear the binding because I am having trouble doing binding. Yes I know Practice practice practice and I'll get it.
Have 3 totes waiting to be finished. All need lining material. 

I am starting to collect a nice selection of fabrics, mostly in charm packs. I will be working on table runners soon and my Quilting II class with Jenny Doan on Craftsy.com has a lesson on an easy table runner with NO binding. lol

Stay tuned I might even get some pics posted soon!

Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment